FUNERAL AND WAKE POSTPONED
As I mentioned in my last post, Baltimore is expecting another significant snowfall tonight and tomorrow. Given this is on top of last weekend’s 24 inches, we are concerned that people will not be able to get to Baltimore by Friday for the funeral.
Consequently, the wake and funeral are POSTPONED to Monday, 2/15 and Tuesday, 2/16 respectively. The corrected details are given below.
I sincerely apologize any difficulty this may cause with your travel arrangements. I contacted the Sheraton Baltimore North hotel and asked them to change the room block to Monday and Tuesday nights.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns at:
Jonathan.Hansen@comcast.net
(410) 961-6025
*****
Mitchell-Wiedefeld Funeral Home
6500 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
The funeral mass will be held at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on Tuesday, February 16th at 11:00 AM. Interment will follow at the New Cathedral Cemetery.
Cathedral of Mary Our Queen
5200 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
New Cathedral Cemetery
4300 Frederick Road
Baltimore, MD 21229
1 comment:
To Gwyneth,
I was directed to this blog after reading about Robert in the UD alumni newsletter - though I graduated from UD 6 years before you did and we have never met, I want you to know how amazing your husband's blog was, especially reading it as a fellow physician; I can only imagine the terrible irony of dealing with metastatic cancer as an oncologist himself - his devotion to you and your son is clear throughout and I am so terribly sorry that your time with him was so short - I wish you the very best in the rest of your pediatric training and you are in my prayers -
Post a Comment