Wednesday, February 3, 2010

quick update (Wednesday morning)

Robert did fine overnight but we are having a little more difficulty keeping him sedated this morning. He is very comfortable when he falls asleep but any little noise really seems to wake him up. 

I'm going to ask all our wonderful friends to hold off on visiting for this morning, until we get him a little more sleepy.

I'll put up another posting this afternoon if I think it's okay for visitors again.

Thank you!
Gwyneth

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi, Gwyneth,
Many prayers are going up from Washington State. A friend just sent me the link to your blog and we'll watch for updates.
Take care and God bless you.
Jenny

Tony Faranesh said...

Hi Gwyneth,
Thank you for keeping us all up to date on Rob's situation. We are sending prayers and good thoughts your way.
With Love,
Tony, Sarah, Eli and Ananda

Erika Bachiochi said...

Hi Gwyneth:
Am just catching up on Rob's current condition. Please know we join so many others in continuing to pray for him, for you and for William.
Erika, Dan and the kids

Fr. Tim Moyle said...

Hi Gwyneth: Ditto from me as all the above have written.

Fr. Tim

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyneth,
Just got updated via the UD alumni email. I am keeping you guys in my prayers!

Meg Mehan White

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth,

I am thinking of you and Rob and William so much. You are so brave and strong and kind and good.

Big hugs from,

Molly

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth, Thinking of you and your family. Great to hear that Robert is comfortable and I'm sure William is enjoying his grandmother. Love, Susan, Brian, Deidre, Kelly and Madeline Carlin

Ergin Atalar said...

Hi Gwyneth,

Thanks for keeping us informed. we are always thinking of you, Rob and William.

Ergin and Selale Atalar

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyneth, Rob, and William,

We are thinking of you always and praying much! Wish we could be there with you. Thanks so much for the updates.

Love,
Jana and Tim

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyneth,
It's Ms. Chaunika and I just wanted to let you know you have the support and prayers of the whole center. If you ever get hungry or need something let me know as I am only a few blocks away (I'll give your mom my number).

I wanted to share a conversation William and I had with you. William was really excited about your picnics and looked forward to the one for this day. He told me of course he Dad would be there also but he was resting. I replied yes he needs a little rest, William smiled and said maybe today he'll be awake. I told William we would have to see but he still needs some rest. William asked me again, he's resting right? I told William yes he's still resting and William said OK, I won't worry. (How sweet?)

Post a Comment